FRONT END SERVICE
- Front-End Loaders (FELs) are commercial solid waste collection trucks equipped with two hydraulic forks attached to the front of the trucks. The forks are used to pick up and dump trash collected in commercial dumpster bins into the box of the truck for compaction. FEL containers work best for businesses that generate low-density waste materials that can be compacted, such as office waste and food products. Sometimes smaller scout trucks work in tandem with the FELs to retrieve trash bins from hard to reach places, such as narrow streets or small enclosures. Honolulu Disposal Service maintains an inventory of containers in a variety of sizes and offers flexible collection schedules. Here's what to expect:
- Outstanding service in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner by experienced and trained drivers and support staff.
- Regularly scheduled island-wide collection service from one to seven days per week.
- On-call pickup with 24-hour notice.
- All-steel dumpster bins in 2, 3, 4, and 6 cubic yard sizes. Plastic dumpsters are available for special applications..
- Bin maintenance performed by mobile technicians who are responsible for their condition and appearance.
- Optional locking lids to prevent unauthorized use of dumpsters.
- Bins treated with disinfectant spray after each pick up to minimize foul odors.